“October is a symphony of permanence and change.” wrote Bonaro Overstreet. What a lovely quote to ponder on this October night. Our world is a mix of things that seem to always be constant and things that are constantly evolving. Classic Legacy serves retailers, museums, hotels, resorts, and corporations. We walk that balance and symphony of permanence and change.
Things That Never Change for Classic Legacy Custom Gifts
1. Classic Legacy Custom Gifts will never stop being creative. We love being creative and seeking out new ways to create unique and custom gifts. Our wooden boxes and wooden frames are hand-painted and designed in the USA. Our Fall themes celebrate the season.…..and we sure are doing a lot of buffaloes as well!
2. Classic Legacy will always seek to serve the needs of our customers. Our wine accessories are the best-selling category of gifts. Our customers turn to us as a source of unique and quality gifts hand crafted in the USA. These acorn theme wine charms are the perfect accents for dinner parties. The Wine Carrier is embellished with a silver medallion that is a reproduction of an antique medallion. This tablescape is via the Waldorf Astoria in New York City. …..and we are very proud to be serving them!
3. We will always find ways to laugh and learn. This fall we have a Pinterest Board titled “Fall Out Laughing”. Be sure to check it out! We are posting photos that make us smile, laugh, and think of Fall. This photo is one of my favorite ideas for a horse lover’s Halloween.
Things that will Change for Classic Legacy Custom Gifts
1. Classic Legacy will continually change and evolve in the manner in which we communicate with our customers. Social is media is important to us now. Businesses have changed more in the past 5 years than in the past 20. The Classic Legacy website, blog, Facebook, Google +,Twitter, and Pinterest platforms along with our newsletter, reps, and showroom are all important in staying in touch…..and I’m confident that some of these will continue to change! Be sure to visit our Pinterest Page.…just click on the image below.
2. Our clients and our customers change, evolve and grow. Their needs change and their focus sometimes changes and we must be ready to do the same. We are thrilled that artists are seeking out Classic Legacy. This is opening so many new doors…….change is a good thing many times! The Broadmoor Hotel has wonderful art of Maxfield Parrish and custom gifts with art is a wonderful custom gift! This is the very latest ……we can now print images on metal!
Let’s embrace the symphony of permanence and change during the month of October. Please do follow Classic Legacy on Pinterest this month……we have something really special coming and I want you to be a part of it….more to come soon…..but JOIN CLASSIC LEGACY ON PINTEREST!!!!